- - Mike Hamer, A Carp & A Swimmer
- - WCCQ At Wraysbury
- - Quick Overnight Pays Off
- - Roy Russell Joins ACE Team
- - Dan Cleary lands Horton Church's Hercules at 43lb
- - Jake Lunds Quest For Bronzy
- - Iain MacMillan's latest carp success
- - Daniel Cleary banks impressive 38lb grass carp
- - Terry Hearn Lands Lovely Winter Carp
- - Simon Hofgartner lands The Biggun from Chertsey Lake
- - Jake Lund fishes an untouched hidden carp lake
- - Simon Hofgartner reaps the rewards after a change of bait
- - Revenge is sweet as Marvin Wait lands a brace of stunning Richmond carp
- - Red Amo does the business for Iain Macmillan at The Graviers
- - Dan Cleary's carp fishing exploits on Horton Church Lake
- - Jake Lund catches two 30s on floater gear
- - Jake Lund tackles a local gravel pit
- - A flying visit to Pimprez…
- - Iain Macmillan lands 'The Turtle' his first-ever 50lb-plus British carp
Mike with his prize
- Mike Hamer, A Carp & A Swimmer
Mike Hamer fitted in a short over night session recently and decided to target the nearside margin as the fish were showing close in.
Mike waited until dark to bait up with just three handfuls of The Crave 15mm boilies at 8 yards in 6 foot of water on top of a gravel bar. He presented a 4 inch naked chod rig made from a Razor Point SRC and Rigamortis over the spot, with a 15mm Crave food bait pop-up mounted on his pop up peg.
After watching several tench and bream top and feed on the area, Mike's confidence was not very high! Luckily he managed to avoid them and had a quiet nights sleep until high rod screamed off at 7.30am.
A crazy fight ensued with the carp tail walking in amongst some swimmers, though he finally managed to banked this cracking common at 23lb 8oz, with the milt still leaking in July!